August 21, 2017
TERMS & POLICIES
United States & Canada
- Funds are payable in U.S. Dollars only.
- Upon credit approval, standard terms are 2% 10, Net 30.
- Credit card and C.O.D. purchasers are subject to a handling fee.
- Applicable sales tax is added to all invoices and is due and payable unless a resale or tax exemption number is provided.
- A finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) will be charged on balances over 30 days.
- If an account becomes delinquent, purchaser is liable for the cost of collection including all legal fees.
- Freight is billed on all invoices and payable.
- If an invoice is greater than $1500 and is paid within 30 days, and the account is in good standing, deduct normal freight charges. If the invoice is not paid within 30 days, freight is due and payable. Normal freight charges refer specifically to UPS Ground charges or, on larger orders, best way.
- Second day, overnight and "special" freight charges may not be deducted from an invoice without prior approval from Ari-Med Pharmaceuticals.
- Ship date determines 30 day dating.
- No returns will be accepted unless prior authorization has been granted by Ari-Med Pharmaceuticals. All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Ari-Med will drop ship on a customer's behalf. All drop ships are subject to a 10% handling fee.
- Less than case orders are subject to a 25% handling fee.
If you have any questions regarding our terms and policies, please contact us.